Your nose is the central feature of your face and can often cause you to lack confidence if you are unhappy with its appearance. A nose job, which is medically knows as rhinoplasty, provides a surgical solution to help overcome self-confidence surrounding the nose, due to uneven, damaged or unsatisfactory nasal structure. Nose jobs have become increasingly popular and a common procedure within medical tourism. A nose job in Turkey can consist of a number of different alterations, including a reduction, reshaping or in some cases, the use of implants which will enhance the portions of the nose,
Whilst individual noses are unique, nose surgery is used to reshape the nose in order to change or reconstruct the size, shape or angle. Due to the variety of different techniques and terms used in nose surgery they all come under the more colloquial umbrella term “nose job”.
Here at Medicotrips we provide effective treatments for nose job surgery in Turkey. Undergoing a nose job in Turkey will be the same wherever in the world due to the medical certification and standardises techniques shared across the medical industry, worldwide. A nose job in Turkey may see better results than in other countries due to the experienced medical professionals and advances hospitals and clinics.
Rhinoplasty in Turkey or commonly known as nose job in Turkey can be available in two options these are; open rhinoplasty, this involves a small incision between the nostrils, and closed rhinoplasty, this features a small incision inside of the nostrils, your nose can be altered to fix either underlying medical issues or simply just to provide a more favourable looks
The sections of your nose that can be treated as part of a nose job in Turkey are:
- The bridge- by removing cartilage and bones, a hump or lumps can be reduced or removed altogether
- The tip- by removing cartilage at the tip of your nose, this can either be lifted, lowered or reduced.
- The overall length- by reducing the septum, a medical surgeon will be able to reduce the overall length of your nose
- The width- by breaking the bridge of the nose, the pieces can then be arranged further apart which will create a wider nose.
When you choose MedicoTrips for your nose job in Turkey, you can be rest assured you will be taken care of every step of the way!
Upon arrival to our state of the art medical facility in Istanbul, you will meet with your and surgeon and a experienced team member from MedicoTrips, they will discuss the surgery in more depth with you and answer any further questions which you may have. Your surgeon will also provide further details about what they will do throughout the process.
Once you are happy with everything, you will then be put under a general anaesthetic and the procedure will be begin, this will last between 1 and 2 hours.
How will the nose surgery benefit me?
- Increased confidence
- Feeling happier with your appearance
- Most scars will be internal and therefore won’t be to visible
- If you suffer or have difficulty breathing due to faults or issues in your airway, adjustments or reshaping your nose would help you breath better in the future.
We have made the process as simple as possible for your nose surgery. You can book a free consultation with one of our Birmingham experts, who will provide you with a full itinerary and discuss any queries or concerns with you. When you opt for a nose job in Turkey, we will help to arrange everything for you. Contact our team today on: + 44 (0) 121 288 4552