Dr. Abdullah Etöz is an Associate Clinical Doctor of Plastic Surgery at Acıbadem Hospital Groups in İstanbul. He is specialized exclusively in aesthetic plastic surgery. Following medical education at Selçuk University School of Medicine, he completed his surgical residency at Uludağ University. He continued his career at Mayo Clinic, MN, USA, Uppsala University, SE, Medical Park Bursa Hospital. Today, he is still working as Aesthetic and Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon in Acıbadem Health Group.
Etoz has numerous scientific studies, articles published in national and international academic journals. He also presented many scientific studies at national and international congresses on plastic surgery. His outstanding career and achievements have earned him a pioneer status in the sector, making him and his clinic the very first choice for patients who wish to renew their looks via aesthetic surgery.
Dr. Etoz’s Philosophy
Every patient of Dr. Etoz is one from the family. Treating each patient with personalized attention and solutions is crucial. Dr. Etöz starts with fully understanding the motivation and desired goals of the patient and develop personalized treatment suggestions accordingly. He strongly believes that the success of an operation also relies on the performance of his team and the state-of-the-art medical equipment and services.
Uncompromising ethical values and surgical skills of Dr. Etöz and his team have earned them an unabridged reputation; his patients include celebrities from art, fashion, academic and business circles and they all share the same opinion: 100% satisfaction and peace of mind. Dr. Etöz ensures his patients receive the best and the highest quality services. After years of excellence in his career, he proudly boasts a wide range of loyal followers and friends who always feel like “part of a big family”.
Studies & Publications
WORK EXPERIENCE / POST EXPERTISE TRAINING
- Mayo Clinic, MN, USA. 2005
- Uppsala University, SE. 2006
- Medical Park Bursa Hospital. 2007
- Acıbadem Health Group 2009-Until Today
- Turkish Medical Association
- Turkish Plastic Reconstructive Surgery Association
- Aesthetic Surgery Association
- Turkish Maxillofacial Surgeons Association
- The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- International Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- European Academy of Breast Sciences
CERTIFICATES AND COURSES
- Hand and Microsurgery Certificate, Uludag University Faculty of Medicine
- Experimental Animals Application Certificate, Uludag University Faculty of Medicine
- Emergency and First Aid Certificate, Uludag University Faculty of Medicine
- Traumatological approach course, Uludag University Faculty of Medicine
- Fresh Cadaver Flap Dissection Course, Mayo Clinic