Your body shape and size is an important part of your life and therefore if you are not happy with it, this could potentially have an impact on your lifestyle, confidence and emotions. However liposuction will be able to help with this as liposuction is used to sculpt and contour your body, removing any unwanted fat safely from certain areas of the body.
Here at MedicoTrips we understand that having Liposuction is a very big step, especially if you choose to have the liposuction procedure abroad. Our experienced team are always on hand to guide you through the liposuction procedure and discussion the process at length with you. WE will work with you to find the best solution for you and we promise to tell you whether liposuction is the best option for you, and the other options available which would potentially work better for you, even if we are unable to offer them!
We pride ourselves on offering affordable yet a high quality procedure. We help bring together patients and our experienced medical teams who have been performing the liposuction procedure in Turkey for many years.
Liposuction in Turkey
Liposuction is where any excess of unwated fat is safely removed from certain areas of the body. With liposuction, patients don't suffer post-operative brusing and swelling that you would normally get from any other surgeries.
The time which is required to carry out the liposuction procedure in Istanbul is very much dependant on the size of the area which is being treated and the amount of fat to be removed but is usually between two and five hours. Using a tiny incision, a tube (cannula) is inserted and used to suction the fat layer which lies deep beneath the skin. The cannula is then pushed and pulled through the fat layer in order to break up the fat cells. A vacuum pump is then used to suction the fat cells.
The most common locations where liposuction is performed are; cheeks, chin, upper arms, neck and the areas above the breasts, abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, calves and ankles.
Getting back to your daily routine after the liposuction procedure will take a little bit of time and patience. When patients leave our medical facility and go back to their hotel, they usually feel groggy for upto 12 hours. Be assured we will be there throughout the whole process of your liposuction procedure including on the day when you get discharged from our medical facility to help you feel comfortable and at ease
Following on from the liposuction procedure, you will be placed in a compression garment which covers all the treated areas. Please do not remove the garment unless advised by the doctor. The doctor may advise you to remove your garment after 2 days and take a shower. All liposuctioned area may stay numb for four to eight weeks.
The stitches dissolved on their own within the first week to 19 days. Strenuous activity should be avoided for about a month however it’s vital to start walking around as soon as you are able to in order to minimize the risk of swelling. Within a week, you should feel well enough to return to work.
Within three weeks bruising and swelling should fade, however some swelling could potentially remain for six months or more.
How will liposuction in Turkey benefit me?
· Increased confidence
· Feeling happier with your appearance
· Turkey’s Ability to provide a more natural looking body fat distribution
Why do people choose Turkey for liposuction?
· Turkey’s aesthetic industry is one of the world leaders
· Many private hospitals and medical specialist have changed the lives of thousands of men and women looking to solve unwanted fat
· Turkey is at the forefront of most cosmetic surgeries and procedures
· Experience and talented medical specialists offering high quality treatment but for a fraction of the cost
What’s the difference between tummy tuck and liposuction for the stomach?
Whilst both liposuction and tummy tuck are very good body-reshaping procedures, it’s essential to learn the difference between liposuction for your stomach and a tummy tuck. If the problem is in regards to loose abdominal muscle or excess skin which is a result of excessive weight loss, a tummy tuck might be the correct option. For patients looking to improve the appearance of the abdomen area, liposuction is potentially the best course of treatment for you.
Why pick MedicoTrips for your liposuction?
- Our people, a dedicated team who offer a high level of service with positive customer endorsement time and time again
- We offer a personal touch
- We deliver and exceed patient expectations
- We provide high quality, yet cost-effective, packages
- We offer a complete solution for your cosmetic needs, including aesthetic procedures, dentistry and hair transplantation
- We provide 7 day account management
- And most importantly, we are trustworthy- we promise to tell you whether your desired procedure will work for you or alternative options which may potentially be better suited to you, even if we don’t offer them
To find out how much our liposuction procedure costs or for more information please contact one of our friendly team who will be happy to help. Call us +44 (0) 121 288 4552