Turkey has become one of the most popular destinations preferred by patients thinking about cosmetic surgeries including face lift surgery. This is due to Turkey’s internationally certificated professional doctors and affordable prices.
The facelift procedure in Turkey is used to enhance the youthful appearance of the skin. It is also known as rhytidectomy. This procedure is used to reduce the signs of aging and can help to minimize drooping or wrinkles on the cheeks, jaws and neck. Further modifications may be made to the shape of face that happen with age. The procedure involves tightening and lifting skin and soft tissues. The result is to achieve a tighter, smoother look and youthful appearance.
At the time of this procedure, folds of the skin in all directions of the face are gently pulled backward, and tissues that are present beneath the skin are operationally corrected to restore the shape of the face, to achieve a more youthful appearance. Before the fold is stitched enclosed, extra skin is detached.
Facelift procedure in Turkey
Your facelift in Turkey starts with a consultation with the surgeon and an experienced MedicoTrips representative to discuss your surgery and answer any additional questions you may have. The surgeon will then decide which face lift type and technique is suitable for you based on your face needs, skin condition, aging and sagging level of your face age, gender.
Before undergoing your face lift surgery in Turkey, you are given local or general anaesthesia. Your surgeon make the incision differing according to your face lift type. The skin and face tissues which are deep under your skin are tightened, smoothing the related face part secured in their new positions.
Your surgeon will then close the incision with stitches trying their best to minimize the scar visibility. Face lift surgeries may take up to 3-6 hours dependant on the patient’s needs.
Most facelift surgeries are expected to maintain an optimum appearance for five to ten years.
There are a number of different face lift procedures available these are;
Brow lift surgery- this is also known as a forehead lift. Brow lift surgery is performed to minimize wrinkles, enhance frown lines, and raise saggy eyebrows which in turn will put them in a youthful positions. Incisions are made above the forehead within the hairline
Temple lift surgery- this is a procedure performed to correct wrinkles in the forehead, lines between two eyebrows and lift saggy eyebrows and the forehead entirely. A bilateral temporal incision is made within the hair above the ears.
Mid-face lift surgery- this is also known as a cheek lift. Mid-face lift surgery is performed to lift cheeks back for a youthful look along with creating a well-defined face enhancing appearance. Eyelid incisions are made to lift the cheeks.
Why people choose Turkey for a facelift?
· Turkey’s aesthetic industry is one of the world leaders
· Many private hospitals have changed the lives of thousands of people looking for a more youthful looking face
· Turkey is at the forefront of most cosmetic surgeries and procedures
· Experienced and talented medical specialists offering high quality treatment but for a fraction of the cost
Benefits of the facelift procedure
· Natural, youthful and energetic looking face
· Lift and tighten sagging skin
· Removal of wrinkle and/or frown lines
· Feeling happier with your appearance
Why pick MedicoTrips for your facelift?
- Our people, a dedicated team who offer a high level of service with positive customer endorsement time and time again
- We offer a personal touch
- We deliver and exceed patient expectations
- We provide high quality, yet cost-effective, packages
- We offer a complete solution for your cosmetic needs, including aesthetic procedures, dentistry and hair transplantation
- We provide 7 day account management
- And most importantly, we are trustworthy- we promise to tell you whether your desired procedure will work for you or alternative options which may potentially be better suited to you, even if we don’t offer them
To find out how much our facelift procedure in Turkey costs or for more information please contact one of our friendly team who will be happy to help on +44 (0) 121 288 4552!