A veneer is a thin moulding, custom-made from porcelain, which is bonded to the front surface of your tooth. Dental veneers are a quick and effective solution to crooked, chipped, discoloured and stained teeth, offering you a long-lasting cosmetic solution. Choosing to get veneers with MedicoTrips can give you a newfound confidence to smile again!
Veneers cover the front surface of your teeth and will mimic the size, shape and colour of your teeth to create a natural look.
The shade of porcelain can be chosen, ensuring the right colour is used to improve a single discoloured tooth or to lighten your teeth.
Before considering veneers, think carefully about the look you’re hoping to achieve. Dentists should discuss the expected results with you prior to the procedure as some patients can have expectations that aren't surgically possible.
This is why our dental specialists talk to you in-depth about the expected results, ensuring any disappointment is avoided.
Where does the veneer procedure take place with MedicoTrips?
Your procedure is performed by our qualified and experienced dentist in Istanbul, Turkey at our state of the art medical facility. Choosing MedicoTrips for your procedure means getting high-quality yet affordable veneers.
We understand it can be daunting to travel abroad for your veneers, which is why our friendly and experienced team is on hand to guide you step by step through the process.
We work with you in order to find the best dental solution for you, meaning if we don’t think that’s veneers, we’ll tell you, or help you to look at other more suitable options, even if we don’t offer them!
How are dental veneers fitted?
Your tooth will be prepared to hold the veneer. This will involve taking a thin layer of the enamel off which is to enable the veneer to be attached to your tooth, without changing the size of the tooth. You may be given a local anaesthetic as a precaution, but the procedure shouldn’t cause any pain for you.
The dentist will then take an impression of your mouth so the veneer can be created to fit your tooth perfectly. In some instances a temporary cover might be placed over your tooth whilst this is being prepared.
Once ready, the veneer can then be attached to your tooth and adjusted as necessary, before it is permanently secured in place.
You will need to ensure you care for your new veneer. This can be done in the same way you would your other teeth. With proper care, veneers can last for many years, but if any damage occurs they should be replaced.
How do I care for my veneers?
Once the procedure has taken place, your gums might feel a little sore. This is normal and should settle down after a few days of careful brushing. Veneers are easy to maintain. They require the same care as your other teeth. This includes regular brushing, flossing, dental check-ups and hygienist appointments to help keep your veneers looking good for years.
Why have veneers in Turkey?
· Turkey’s dentistry industry is one of the world leaders, they often set examples in dentistry fields
· Many private hospitals and medical specialists have changed the lives of thousands of men and women looking to solve discoloured, chipped or stained teeth.
· Turkey is at the forefront of most cosmetic surgeries and procedures
· Experienced and talented medical specialists offering high-quality treatment but for a fraction of the cost
· Top-quality deals compared to other countries
· The chance to have a holiday
The process has been made as easy and stress free as possible. Our prices include VIP transfers, accommodation and the procedure itself. We want our customers to have a great experience with the packages we offer and the medical specialists who carry out the work on our behalf. If you would like to provide us with feedback in relation to any step of the process please get in touch, we would be happy to hear from you!
Why do customers choose dental veneers?
Veneers might not be for everyone, however dental veneers are commonly used as a solution for customers with chipped, discoloured or stained teeth.
Here is a list of some of the most common reasons why customers opt for dental veneers;
· Chipped tooth or teeth
· Discolouring to a tooth or teeth
· Crooked teeth
· Stained tooth or teeth
How will dental veneers benefit me?
· Provide a natural tooth appearance
· Gum tissues take to porcelain well
· Porcelain veneers are stain resistant
· Increased confidence by restoring your smile!
· Ability to achieve the smile you want
· Feeling happier with your appearance
· The colour of a porcelain veneer can be selected to make dark teeth appear whiter
Why pick MedicoTrips for your dental veneers?
- Our team offers a high level of service with positive customer endorsement time and time again.
- We offer a personal touch
- We deliver and exceed patient expectations
- We provide high-quality, yet cost-effective, packages
- We offer a complete solution for your cosmetic needs, including aesthetic procedures, dentistry and hair transplantation
- We provide 7 day account management
- And most importantly, we are trustworthy - we promise to tell you whether your desired procedure will work for you or if alternative options may be better suited to you, even if we don't offer them.
To find out how much our dental veneers cost or for more information please contact one of our friendly team who will be happy to help on +44 (0) 121 288 4552