A veneer is a thin moulding, custom-made from porcelain, which is bonded to the front surface of your tooth. Dental veneers are a quick and effective solution to crooked, chipped, discoloured and stained teeth, offering you a long- lasting cosmetic solution. Choosing veneers through Medicotrips can give you a new found confidence to smile again!
Veneers cover the front surface of your teeth and will mimic the size, shape and colour of your teeth, in order to create a very natural look. The shade of porcelain can be chose to ensure the right colour to either improve a single discoloured tooth or to lighten your teeth.
The veneer procedure takes place at our state of the art medical facility in Istanbul, Turkey. We understand travelling abroad for veneers can be a daunting experience and that’s why our experienced team are always on hand to guide you through the process. We will work with you to find the best dental solution for you and we promise to tell you whether veneers will work for you or what other options would potentially work better for you, even if we don’t offer them!
Before considering veneers you should think carefully about the desired look you want to achieve. Dental specialists deliver results, but on some occasions this may not be the result you are looking for, because your expectations are not surgically possible. Our dental specialists will be able to talk in depth what results you can expect to see after veneers and what can be delivered, to avoid any disappointment.
We pride ourselves on offering affordable yet high quality dental veneers. The procedure itself is performed by our experienced and qualified dentist from our dental facilities in Istanbul, Turkey, who have been completing dental veneers for many years now. You can be confident that you will be taken care of every step of the way.
A number of patients choose to have their dental veneers completed in Turkey, for a variety of reasons. This can include the high level of experience and quality of service, the quality of deals when compared to other countries, results from patients who have previously had dental veneers in Turkey and finally the chance to have a well-earned break and travel while having your procedure.
How are dental veneers fitted?
Your tooth will be prepared to hold the veneer. This will involve taking a thin layer of the enamel off, this is to enable the veneer to be attached to your tooth, without changing the size of the tooth. You maybe given a local anaesthetic as a precaution, but the procedure shouldn’t cause any pain for you.
The dentist will then take an impression of your mouth this is so the veneer can be created to fit your tooth perfectly. In some instances a temporary cover might be placed over your tooth whilst this is being prepared.
Once ready the veneer can then be attached to your tooth and adjusted as necessary, before it is permanently secured in place.
The veneer will then be attached to your tooth and adjusted as necessary, before being permanently secured in place. You will need to ensure you care for your new veneer. This can be done in the same way you would your other teeth. With proper care, veneers can last for many years, but if any damage occurs they should be replaced.
How do I care for my veneers?
Once the procedure has taken place, your gums might feel a little sore. This is normal and should settle down after a few days of careful brushing. Veneers are easy to maintain. They require the same care as your other teeth. This includes regular brushing, flossing, dental check-ups and hygienist appointments will help keep your veneers looking good for years.
Why have veneers in Turkey?
· Turkey’s dentistry industry is one of the world leaders, they often set examples in dentistry fields
· Many private hospitals and medical specialist have changed the lives of thousands of men and women looking to solve discoloured, chipped or stained teeth.
· Turkey is at the forefront of most cosmetic surgeries and procedures
· Experience and talented medical specialists offering high quality treatment but for a fraction of the cost
The process has been made as easy and stress free as possible. Our prices include VIP transfers, accommodation and the procedure itself. We want our customers to have a great experience with the packages we offer and the medical specialists who carry out the work on our behalf. If you would like to provide us with feedback in relation to any step of the process please get in touch, we would be happy to hear from you!
Why customers choose dental veneers?
Veneers might not be for everyone however dental veneers are commonly used as a solution for customers with chipped, discoloured or stained teeth.
Here is a list of some of the most common reasons why customers opt for dental implants;
· Chipped tooth or teeth
· Discolouring to a tooth or teeth
· Crooked teeth
· Stained tooth or teeth
How will dental veneers benefit me?
· Provide a natural tooth appearance
· Gum tissues takes to porcelain well
· Porcelain veneers are stain resistant
· Increased confidence by restoring your smile!
· Ability to achieve the smile you want
· Feeling happier with your appearance
· The colour of a porcelain veneer can be selected to make dark teeth appear whiter
Why pick MedicoTrips for your dental veneers?
- Our people, a dedicated team who offer a high level of service with positive customer endorsement time and time again
- We offer a personal touch
- We deliver and exceed patient expectations
- We provide high quality, yet cost-effective, packages
- We offer a complete solution for your cosmetic needs, including aesthetic procedures, dentistry and hair transplantation
- We provide 7 day account management
- And most importantly, we are trustworthy- we promise to tell you whether your desired procedure will work for you or alternative options which may potentially be better suited to you, even if we don’t offer them
To find out how much our dental veneers cost or for more information please contact one of our friendly team who will be happy to help on +44 (0) 121 288 4552