Breast Augmentation in Turkey
Are you thinking about having breast implants?
Breast implants or a boob job can also be known as breast augmentation. Breast implants can help woman look and feel their best. The breast enlargement or boob job surgery is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries for women of a wide age range. A boob job or breast implants is mostly preferred due to its effect to boost self-confidence, along with the low risk involved in the surgery with high satisfaction rates.
At Medico Trips we pride ourselves on offering affordable yet high quality breast implant procedures in Istanbul, Turkey. We offer breast implants through our experienced and qualified doctors and specialists in Istanbul, Turkey. We help bring together patients and our experienced medical teams who have been performing breast implants in Turkey for many years. You can be confident that you will be taken care of every step of the way.
We have made the process as simple as possible for your breast implant journey. You can book a free consultation with one of our Birmingham experts, who will provide you with a full itinerary and discuss any queries or concerns with you. When you opt for breast implants in Turkey, we will help to arrange everything for you.
Breast Implants in Turkey
Breast implants also known as boob job or breast augmentation, is used to change the shape and the form of the breasts. This involves inserting breast implants under the natural tissue to make firmer, larger and fuller-looking breasts.
Breast enlargement in Turkey is generally performed for two reasons these include:
Reconstruction this could be due to the removal of one of both breasts known as a mastectomy this could be due to breast cancer
Cosmetic this could be due to the patient being unhappy with the size, shape or symmetry of their breast(s)
Once in surgery and after the incision are made, the breast implants are then inserted. There are 2 common ways for placement:
- Submuscular or subpectoral placement-breast implant is positioned behind your chest muscle.
- Subglandular placement- breast implant is positioned between your breast tissue and your chest muscle.
Both subglandular and submuscular (subpectoral) placements are acceptable for every type of implant, however, depending on your anatomy (natural tissue, weight etc.), lifestyle, and the degree of the augmentation, selected placement may differ.
Breast augmentation generally takes about 2 to 3 hours and is performed under general anesthesia. Breast augmentation patients can usually return to work after a few days.
How will breast implants benefit me?
- Increased confidence
- Ability to achieve the breasts you desire
- Breasts that are proportionate to your body.
- An increased bust
- Feeling happier with your appearance
- Restored ideal body proportion
- Firm and large breasts that enhance the self-esteem (wearing bikinis and tops confidently),
- Healthy and matured appearance for woman with small breasts
Why do people choose Turkey for breast implants?
· Turkey’s aesthetic industry is one of the world leaders
· Many private hospitals and medical specialist have changed the lives of thousands of women
· Turkey is at the forefront of most cosmetic surgeries and procedures
· Experience and talented medical specialists offering high quality treatment but for a fraction of the cost
Why pick MedicoTrips for your breast augmentation?
- Our people, a dedicated team who offer a high level of service with positive customer endorsement time and time again
- We offer a personal touch
- We deliver and exceed patient expectations
- We provide high quality, yet cost-effective, packages
- We offer a complete solution for your cosmetic needs, including aesthetic procedures, dentistry and hair transplantation
- We provide 7 day account management
- And most importantly, we are trustworthy- we promise to tell you whether your desired procedure will work for you or alternative options which may potentially be better suited to you, even if we don’t offer them
To find out how much our breast implants costs or for more information please contact one of our experienced team on +44 (0) 121 288 4552