Brazilian Butt lift
A Brazilian Butt lift, also knowns as BBL increases the size of the butt and enhances the appearance of the buttocks by inserting butt implants or fat injection, however in some cases it can mean combining both.
A fuller rounded butt is a highly desirable look and is being increasingly popular. Surgery is often chosen to achieve this look.
Cosmetic surgeons can improve the proportions of the entire lower body by Brazilian butt lift surgery, if you feel that your butt is flat or doesn’t match the contours of the rest of your body, you are likely to be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift.
A BBL starts with liposuction, this is where the surgeon will suck fat out of areas in the body this is then processed and re-injected into the buttocks and hips. Areas are clearly marked before surgery along with the outline of planned fat grafting.
The patient is positioned face-down on the operating table and under anesthesia. The procedure is quite often performed under anesthesia, however in procedures where a small amount of fat is transferred, this maybe done under local anesthesia. Liposuction is performed in the desired areas and fat is collected in a specialized system which will separate live fat cells from liposuction fluid. The fat is then injected in the marked areas of the butt.
Why pick MedicoTrips for your Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Our people, a dedicated team who offer a high level of service with positive customer endorsement time and time again
- We offer a personal touch
- We deliver and exceed patient expectations
- We provide high quality, yet cost-effective, packages
- We offer a complete solution for your cosmetic needs, including aesthetic procedures, dentistry and hair transplantation
- We provide 7 day account management
- And most importantly, we are trustworthy- we promise to tell you whether your desired procedure will work for you or alternative options which may potentially be better suited to you, even if we don’t offer them